Nature Zone Holiday Club Term and Conditions
We believe that the standard terms and conditions reflect the custom and practice of other private daycare providers. The rules about notice and payment of fees are designed to promote stability, assist forward planning and the correct resourcing of the Nature Zone Holiday Club. Nothing within the terms and conditions affects the parents/guardians statutory rights. To enable us to provide and maintain the highest standards of care, we require all parents to be aware of and abide by the following conditions:
- All Fees are payable during absences from the club, such as sickness, etc.
- The balance of fees are invoiced the month before each holiday club and payment is required within 10 working days. We accept cash, online bank transfer or tax-free childcare/childcare vouchers. If invoices are not paid by this date your place will be cancelled and your deposit lost.
- If you are late collecting your child, there will be a £5.15 late collection charge invoiced to you.
- When you book holiday clubs, you will be required to pay a £5 charge per session at the time of booking then the remainder of the session will be charged in the month of the attendance. This is to reserve your child’s place. This £5 upfront fee is non-refundable. If you cancel any sessions booked, we require one months’ notice and charges still apply unless you swap to a different holiday club day but this is spaces permitting. If any extra sessions/days are taken over the holiday clubs, these will be invoiced separately.
- Senior staff will ring the emergency contact numbers on your registration form if your child becomes ill during a session. Please make sure that you and your child’s emergency contacts are familiar with collection procedures. If the child has an accident, then we will follow our procedure for administering first aid ourselves or by a qualified medical team.
- If your child’s details change during their time with us, you must inform us of this change. (e.g. new phone numbers, change of address, allergies etc). It is your responsibility to update us on any changes.
- It is your responsibility to ring JJ’s if your child is unable to attend on their designated days due to illness, appointments, etc.
- Written permission is required for any prescription medicines required to be given to your child. The medicine must be in the original container otherwise our staff will not be able to administer it. (Form available upon request)
- We will not administer calpol unless it is in an emergency situation to reduce their temperature. If children need calpol regularly throughout the day, they are deemed too ill to attend JJ’s until they are better
- We ask that toys or games are not brought in from home as they can get lost or damaged and cause squabbles. JJ’s cannot take responsibility for this happening.
Hemploe Home Farm
01858 575 642